HUMC enjoys the talents of our professionally-led chancel choir.
We are blessed to have a professional choir director, Ledford Wilson, and a small but mighty group of singers. Our choir sings each week from September through May including a call to worship, anthem, and special music on occasion. Cantatas are often performed during the Christmas and Lenten season. Come hear and join in their joyful noise!
Join our professionally-led choir!
Our chancel choir is looking for new members and it's OK if you can't be here every Sunday because we are flexible! There is a one hour practice on Sundays at 5pm.
If you are interested or need more information, please call Ledford Wilson (252) 775-1866.
Top 10 Reasons to Join the Choir:
- Those sweet robes
- The view from the choir loft
- You know what we're singing before everyone else
- You'll be part of a great group of people
- You love singing!
- You don't have to be able to read music.
- You love music.
- Research shows that participating in music results in longevity
- Singing is good for the soul
- YOU LOVE WORSHIPING JESUS!